Inspiring Decoration Tips with 2017 Interior Paint Colors
Modelers, designers, decorators, fashion-oriented specialists have already set the interior paint colors of 2017. Before you enter the New Year, you should keep an eye on your home. Which colors are you going to keep and which will completely remove? I know what you think, “Where will you start the change?”
Firstly I would like to share with you 10 wonderful room decor with white color
Look at this white color scheme that I am sure you will find your favourite white tone 😉
Wonderful white rooms;
Interior Design with Rugs
Have you set the colors? Which color you are going to use; what kind of products will you go for a change…?
Concepts such as “return to nature”, “romanticism”, “urban life”, “digital world and virtual life” are the forefront of the New Year. You will find both color, style and combinatorial options in our selected samples.
2017 Top Interior Paint Colors Samples
1. Imagination… When raising the colors of the 2016 and playing the new ones, what are the interior paint colors tones waiting for us in the color palette of the New Year? The colors in this palette are like light and dream. If you add pale yellow and green on pastel pink and blue, you get more aesthetic and interesting tonalities.
2. Sophisticated… These new colors can be combined with the first palette colors. By adding more gray colors you can get a more sophisticated look. Do not be afraid of playing with the tones of the gray.
3. Floral effect… This color palette is complete with the power of flowers. Inspired by rich pink and pink reds, this palette reveals the personality of the colors in a sense.
4. Forest bath… This palette, which is influenced by Japanese culture, is aimed to be nested with nature, to return to nature, to relax the spirit. Different shades of green; Lemon green, moldy yellow, bright yellow, purple and green shining bright colors of palette prominent colors…
5. Mixture… Dark colors and exciting patterns are common to this palette. Start with black and white as the main colors and add the shades of this blend, yellow, blue, orange and pink. Use some animal-patterned figures.
6. Ethnic figures… This palette blended with different cultures allows you to combine Indian textiles and a Turkish rug. Brave colors blended with soft earth tones.
7. Raw products… For nature lovers and environmentalists … When fighting for sustainable life, use natural materials and colors with recycled products.
8. Luxurious… A way to create a luxurious ambiance … Orange and gold tones blended with purple and melon.
9.Reminiscence… As the name suggests, this palette contains the colors of the past with modern tones. Combined with traditional brown, olive, pale blue and sepia tones.
More 2017 Interior Color Trends Images;
2017 Trends in Home Decorating
We are celebrating the new year just like yesterday, but 2017’s end is even closer. If you are going to be renovating your home in these months or if you are going to build a new house, be patient and take a look at the 2017 trends.
Home decoration Trends
Modelers, interior designers, trend specialists set the trend of 2017. What are the fashion colors and materials in home decoration? Which fabric will dominate your house in the New Year? Which colors will decorate your walls? If you are renovating your home these days, do not ignore the trends of the New Year.
Experts have created color cartels based on people’s personality traits. Separate tones for those who are self-confident, separate tones for lovers of comfort …
Cooked Soil Color Revolving Again
Materials that made of terracotta, like bricks and tiles are popular in 2017. We will find these natural and matt-like materials in the bathrooms, on the walls of the fireplace. These tones will sit on the throne of white. The bricks that come to the forefront in the rustic decor will add warmth and character to the interiors.
Mushroom Board Texture is Returning
The mushroom texture we use as wall panels is returning. The panels we have stuck on the walls of the office or study rooms and stuck with our notes are again with us in different areas of use.
The mushroom texture, which adds warmth and a different look to the houses, is also a good material as noise absorber. It will be preferred on the coffee table or at the table.
Great Turn of Dark Green
The tones that will often come out in 2017; Dark blues, spice-toned reds, lemon greens. But there is a color that seems to be the head crown. We will say goodbye to the night blue and the soldier green color tones, and the dark green colors will take their place in the head of our houses.
If you use this color even on seats or cushions, your room adds depth and revitalizes pastel shades.
Quilted Bed Head
In the year of 2017, the bed heads changes completely. Wooden, iron, leather bed headings leave their place to the stuffed quilted textures.
The fiber-filled headboards we are used to seeing in the hotels and celebrities homes will decorate your bedrooms. Bed head with pastel tones, velvet fabric, and knobs, will change the air of your room. Leather can also be used. Your choice is up to you.
Escape From Technology!
Getaway corners; There is a need for those who react to the domination of technology in their living spaces and who want to escape from it.
If we think about the time we spend on computers and smartphones, we can realize how little time we spend on ourselves.
Spread the Jewel Glow to Your Room
Although the pink and blue pastel tones are the lookouts of your daylight decorations, the colors bearing metals, space, stars, clouds and the texture of the universe will dominate your house in 2017.
Just like X-ray materials, transparent fabrics, silks, will add romance and optimism to your room.
Dark Blue Ocean Depth
We do not have to give up the blue color. Especially in houses with high ceilings, ocean blue is the highlight point.
Dark blue with the same effect on the walls will bring a natural feel to your home.
Provocative Lemon Green
Let your furniture accentuate your emphasis…