In this article, there are 9 suggestions to make a small kitchen more spacious and more useful.
A Correct Plan to Maximize a Small Kitchen
The right thing is to make the right design, that before choosing the color, style and accessories for your kitchen. This should be done for every type of kitchen, but it is of greater importance for small kitchens. By sharing information about your taste, lifestyle and daily routines, you can help your designer for to guide you on what you need and what not.
This information can help you to create a functional and efficient design. An example of this is the availability of large work area, adequate storage space and the choice of kitchen utensils.
If you have chosen a small area to eat and sit down, it must be part of the plan. If you do not have a correct and functional design, you cannot get the pleasure you want from it, no matter how nice your kitchen looks.
Take Care to Keep Your Kitchen Clean, Light, and Bright
There is a tremendous impact of colors on how big or small your kitchen looks, so choosing the right color is extremely important.
Light colors are ideal for ensuring that small areas, especially those with no sunlight or very little space, look bigger. White is the most successful color in this regard, for this reason, most of the small kitchens you see on the internet are white. If you do not like white or if you find it too plain, it will definitely make a small area look clean and spacious with colors like broken white, light coffee, light gray, light blue.
If you want to have dark colors on the way, you can use it in pieces under the eye level; it will show a harmonious fit with natural colors.
In addition to these, a small note; floors and benches have great potential for light damping, so it is highly recommended that you do not use dark colors in these two places.
Prefer Light Reflecting Surfaces
Just as bright colors make the kitchen look wider, bright cabinet surfaces will help. The reason is that they reflect the light when the light impingement.
Another option is the glass-lid wall units. These units help to give the eye behind the cabinet a sense of extra depth.
Get Plenty of Light
Natural light is the best way to show a kitchen clean and spacious, so if you have the opportunity, you should get as much light as you can, so you should be careful not to close the windows when doing so.
If you can get very little natural light, then you can try to add more windows if this is possible. Natural light fits better with light colors, but dark colors are also very successful at bringing them to the foreground, just like in the picture.
In a small kitchen, if the light is concentrated on only one area, it will be wise to designate this area as a dining area so that you can enjoy the sunlight more.
Use Artificial Light if Sunlight is not Enough
If your little kitchen does not get enough sunlight, you do not have to panic because there are hundreds of light sources to choose from. Natural light bulbs can give a very close effect to the sunlight.
The lighting of the environment and the positioning of the light are important for the kitchens. In small areas, it has to be balanced, too little and too much can narrow the area to the perception. The recessed ceiling lamps are efficient in this regard and do not take up much space.
As shown in the picture, under the cabinet LED lights are not only functional, but they can create a feeling of having a spacious kitchen by attracting attention to larger areas.
Ample Storage Space is An Important Factor
As much storage space as possible is always desirable. Careful planning can be a key task at this point.
Flush cupboard solutions such as floors, skirting drawers are very necessary for small kitchens.
Rather than standard cabinets, drawers will provide a more effective use of all materials and items. But it is important to remember that drawers are more expensive.
Prefer small kitchen utensils and white goods
One of the more rational ways to gain more space in small kitchens is to use multi-functional appliances. An example of this is a combined microwave oven that houses a hob and microwave. In this way, you will be freed from at least one person who will take up extra space.
Using aerodynamic kitchen appliances such as an aspirator or built-in kits that do not have plumbing surfaces can create extra space.
If your kitchen is too small you might consider using a compact dishwasher or oven.
You can choose open shelves
The use of open shelves is a nice feature for small kitchens, such as the quality of kitchen functionality. Increasing the shelf number to 2 or 3 will increase the storage potential of your kitchen. They also allow the area to have a wider sense of perception compared to closed cabinet units for small kitchens.
Large and space-saving pots, pans etc. They can be very useful for materials like, In addition to these, you can help create a beautiful decorative space with crochet, figurines or decorative items.
Do not crowd the space
Open shelves may help you to make the area look spacious, but keeping them too crowded in these areas as they are in other units of the house can cause you to lose your winnings. It is even better to say from the very beginning, if you are a generally dispersed person, the use of closed units rather than open shelves will be better for you.
21 Simple But Effective Methods for Evaluating Small Kitchen in the Best Form
1. Make sure you keep your items in boxes that you do not use often.
2. These additional shelves will make your shelves more useful!
3. Using a hanger for your tires can comfort you a lot.
4. It is important how you evaluate the corners.
5. An ordinary file to store products such as aluminum foil or a refrigerator bag will be perfect.
6. With just one stick, you will have very little space for your many cleaning products.
7. Evaluate the empty areas at the top of your cabinets with large shelves.
8. Racks are life-saving in every way at any moment.
9. Dossiers can actually be cruet stand.
10. Folding table is a huge advantage in small kitchens.
11. You can also use book shelves in your kitchen if you do not want to take uptoo much space for your cookbooks and description books.
12. If you are surprised at where you will place your cutting boards:
13. Larger cabinets are not impossible.
14. The towel racks will also work for your pans.
15. Your wooden spoons do not have to stand on the counter.
16. A few hangers, magnets and hooks are enough to put all your equipment in a space-saving way.
17. Your knives and other metal tools do not take up any space with a single magnetic surface.
18. All kinds of hangers in the kitchen are acceptable but watch out for yourself.
19. If your countertop is not big enough, your dish basket will be nice on the wall.
20. The magnetic surfaces are also a great storage space for your spices.
21. Your stand is now wider with additional shelves with feet!