INSPIRATIONAL WALL ART DIY PROJECT
Enter beautiful tones into your home decor with this simple, light and budget-driven “do-it-yourself” project …
Customize this hanging wall decor with sensational color palettes that perfectly fit into your space. Create great versions for the living room environment or do something on a small scale for the bedroom and bathroom. With this creative project, the possibilities are practically infinite.
All you need is:
– Yarn in various colors and textures
– Wooden wedge or metal hose
– Finish the polyurethane spray
– Tail scissors
Instructions for creating this beautiful wall decoration:
1. Start by cutting the wooden wedge to the desired size, if necessary, and spray it with a clear polyurethane finish. Leave it to dry according to the instructions that can be found on the back of the packaging. The spray tint can be determined according to your choice.
2. Cut a large piece of each single yarn of different colors with the Schneider Scissors. Choose the colors of the yarn wisely to ensure their mutual cooperation, as well as coordination with the room where they are located as well. On the example of the gallery, threads of 15 to 20 cm, yarns of different colors were used. Always remember your pieces of yarn at a longer length than a certain one, since it is always possible to shorten them afterward, while on the other hand, it is practically impossible to extend it.
3. Bring your threads around the wooden, or metal bracket in the individual blocks of colors. Cut and tie up more parts of yarn if you need to fill in the order.
4. Cut any excess on the underside of the yarn parts and adjust them so that their knots stand on one side of the wedge facing the wall.
5. Add a piece of yarn to the top of the wedge to hang your project on the wall. In this case, you can choose a simple black toy. Adjust the length of this piece of yarn based on the part in which you want to hang your decor and the height at which it will be placed.
6. Finish the project by cutting the ends of the rope in equal patterns. Trim length in relation to the wall space available to you. In this process, you can use asymmetric triangular points. There are also solutions of flat or diagonal lines based on space that will adorn your wall art.
Put your piece on the wall with a small nail, a wedge or a piece of strong painting tape, which is the perfect option if you rent your apartment.