Trends in Window Decoration
The fabric does not go out of fashion. No wonder the color, texture, and print we can make the interior take on the character. On the couch, the floor in the window still reigns the fabric. Well-chosen just cease to be the only functional cover or soft cushion, they are also an attractive decoration.
With this in mind, ANWIS Company has introduced novelties to its range: curtains and Roman curtains. We know the sun shades well 😉
How to Decorate the Window in the Spring?
The Roman curtain is still one of your favorite window decorations. It can be both simple and classic as well as stylish and extremely decorative. And all these thanks to the fabrics offered today in the market. From airy and delicate to heavy and expressive in texture.
We still love in our interiors the shades of white and the colors of the earth. But in the curtains of the Roman company ANWIS, we will also find the most fashionable colors this year, a mixture of vitality, relaxation, and freshness. The collection of decorative materials dedicated to curtains covers 194 fabrics.
The Roman curtain is primarily a window decoration. However, it also works well as a shield against unwanted looks from the outside, and against excessive sunlight. When choosing a fabric, pay attention to its texture, the thinner and thinner the more light you put into the interior of the folded screen, this is a perfect solution for the living room and kitchen.
If you need complete darkening in the interior, such as in the bedroom, choose a fabric with the low light transmission or with lining.
Easy No Sew Roman ShadesTutorial
Step by step;
Roman Curtain in Window Decoration
The prepared fabric collection is also dedicated to curtains. ANWIS offers two types of fabric blinds: RINGS – curtain on wheels and FLEX – with double tabs. Both types of curtains, besides being easy to assemble, are prepared in such a way that the fabric shawls work perfectly.
Curtain fabrics provide a great possibility of arranging, among others. Make our interior clear and spacious. It is worth remembering a few rules. The long curtains that reach the floor are curled high up against the ceiling. We will create the illusion of a much larger room, even if the windows do not occupy the entire wall. In addition, the fabric shawls draped on the floor to the floor will make the ceiling appear taller. In addition, if the curtain is mounted in such a way that the fabric lining the window without going over it, we will let lighter, and our interior will appear brighter and larger.
The new ANWIS offer includes pillows that are available in materials from the latest collection of curtain fabrics. Cushions can be selected under the color of furniture or curtains, but contrasting works well.
How to Create Roman Shades using Small Blinds
1. Measure. Firstly, you would certainly need to calculate your window’s length as well as width. You additionally require determining if you wish the colors to feel well hung inside the window structure, or perhaps throughout and outside the frame. Once doing both, I choose the appearance of the exterior mount.
2. Select material. Utilizing those dimensions, buy fabric which is the measurements of the window’s space, and at least two inches for every measurement to let for hemming. House designer fabric is actually perfect for this just because it is weightier than quilting cotton, however not really just as thick while a furniture. When your window will get a large quantity of sunlight, consider a designer material which is manufactured to certainly not fade in the sunshine.
3. Choose small blinds. Using your dimensions, decide a blind which is the distance between the windows additionally two to four inches.
4. Collect supplies. In our project we will need:
İmplement nose pliers
Sewing Machinery and guide
Measurement tape, rulers
Hot glue gun and sticks
5. Preparation your curtains for operation. When you remove the curtains from the package, these will seem like this. Choose the discharge cable as well as move it away to the part to discharge the pulley so that the blind could be dispersed away.
6. Trim the ladder cables. Upon all blind, there are 2 types of cords: The Lift Cords as well as The Ladder Cords. The lift cords lead with small holes inside the blind panels and also are connected to the pulley mechanism to let the curtains to get up as well as down.
Your curtain panels might seem as this, ready rotate easily upward as well as down the handle cords, when the ladder cords become removed.
7. Take out connects to expose lift cords. On the lower of the curtains is actually a heavier, worthless starting point slat. At the bottom part of the starting become connects which hold the lift cords in site.
8. Establish the quantity as well as dimensions of folded parts you need in your Roman shade. Parts seems good anyplace from eight inches to twelve inches wide (this is the straight width). My personal window is actually 52″ tall, but I prepared an outside mount that might include a couple of inches so that we curved upward to 54″, that permitted me to organize for six folded parts, every nine inches inside vertical width.
9. Remove extra panels and sizing curtains.
10. Eliminate the tilt rod hook. This section is not difficult, but it also isn’t pretty.
11. Shape as well as hem the material.
12. Range up the curtains on the material.
13. Apply hot glue to curtain the panels to the material.
14. Hang the colors. Use the equipment as well as guidelines which came at the curtains towards hanging your newer color. Be careful to utilize all of the middle braces possible, because the material might be heavier than the panels you eliminated.
You can see another cool Roman Shade Tutorial at the below video;